Learn more about the industries we serve. Can we help?
Operating your business from day to day is difficult enough without the constant challenges that come along with the intricacies of a professional service firm. DMJ offers comprehensive financial planning and management consultation to a range of professional service entities that will keep business running efficiently and growing profitably. Medical and dental practices, veterinarians, engineering, insurance, real estate, marketing, architecture and law firms represent only some of the professional service entities we list as clients.
Client services for firms and their professionals include:
- Bookkeeping and QuickBooks support
- Budgeting (including operational, capital, or cash budgets)
- Business strategy for growth through mergers and acquisitions
- Cash flow (working capital management, inventory management and preparation of loan packages)
- Creative structuring of 401K plans
- Comprehensive personal financial and tax planning
- Consultation on income and profit allocations
- Employee benefit planning
- Financial statements and tax returns
- Litigation support services
- Management consulting services
- Succession planning and exit strategies
- Supervision of special projects
DMJ works with clients every step of the way to develop solutions, encourage implementation, and provide an objective assessment.