Learn more about the industries we serve. Can we help?
Real Estate and Construction
In the competitive world of real estate and construction, it is important to have advisers who understand the industry and the internal and external factors that influence success.
DMJ’s construction and real estate industry experience can help you effectively manage business and operational issues, such as financing options, rising costs, productivity, or project management.
Our dedicated professionals can assist you in taking full advantage of opportunities, such as increased tax incentives and other industry-specific benefits to which you may be entitled. We can identify the tax implications of various corporate structures or contemplated transactions. DMJ’s proactive strategies will help to maximize your profits and minimize your liabilities.
Having the right financial management tools will alleviate the burden and allow the business to operate more effectively and efficiently.
Construction and real estate industry services include:
- Federal, state, and local tax planning and tax compliance
- Nexus studies to determine tax filing requirements
- Multi-state and international tax compliance
- Compiled, reviewed, or audited financial statements
- Employee benefits
- Internal controls
- Cash flow analysis
- Equity and debt financing
- R&D tax credit services for the construction industry
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Succession and exit planning
- Comprehensive financial planning
DMJ’s experienced CPAs and consultants can help you with:
- Analysis of costs vs. estimates
- Budgets and forecasts
- Contract cost/billing verification
- Job cost accountability
- Operational reviews
- Profitability enhancement