Resources & Links
DMJ & Co., PLLC has compiled a list of helpful financial resources, related documents, and links.
Resources & Links
DMJ & Co., PLLC has compiled a list of helpful financial resources, related documents, and relevant links.
Accounting Resources & Links
Personal attention. Verifiable Results.
We’re dedicated to establishing a personal relationship you can rely on when it comes to planning for taxes and managing your bottom line. That commitment includes offering the most requested resources and insights, all in one place.
The Links You Need
We built our accounting resources page because we know business doesn’t just happen from nine-to-five. Whether you need a quick form or to brush up before meeting with your CPA, these resources are available to help you meet your financial management needs head-on when you need it most.
These accounting resources are a great way to stay on top of your finances and provide insights into challenges we often help clients overcome. We encourage all of our clients to familiarize themselves with the available resources, so when a need arises, you know right where to go.
DMJ & Co., PLLC Coronavirus Resources
We’re monitoring the business impact of COVID-19. Visit this page frequently for up to date resources and helpful insights to assist you and your organization during these difficult times.
DMJ & Co., PLLC Tax Alerts
Presidential Executive Order on Deferring FICA Withholdings | Tax Implications of Working Remotely | The Aftermath of the PPP | PPP Flexibility Act | New PPP Guidance & Loan Forgiveness Webinar | IRS Says No Deductions for Expenses Paid with Forgiven PPP Loans | Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Q&A | Paycheck Protection Details & CARES Act Webinars | How to Apply for A Small Business Disaster Loan | The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act | Tax Issues in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
DMJ & Co., PLLC Coronavirus Articles
Paycheck Protection Program Updates | PPP Flexibility Act | PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Received | Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness | The Latest on Covid-19 Tax Filing Relief | The CARES Act- How Can Your Business Benefit From This Right Now? | Qualified Disaster Payments Under IRC 139 | Paycheck Protection Program Application | How to Apply for a Small Business Disaster Loan | The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act- The CARES Act | Tax Issues in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act | Extension Deadline – The Latest on the April 15 Tax Filing Relief | 5 Steps to Business Continuity During the Coronavirus Pandemic | Coronavirus and Social Distancing Update | Does Your Business Need a Backup Plan to Ensure Key Process Continuity? | Market Impact and Commentary
Business Relief Resources Related to COVID-19
Journal of Accountancy- Keeping Clients Informed During the COVID-19 Crisis | Small Business Paycheck Protection Program | Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Information Sheet | Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form | U.S. Department of the Treasury- Assistance for Small Businesses | Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide and Checklist | Coronavirus Resource Guide | CDC Website | NCDHHS Website | NC Unemployment Division | U.S. Small Business Administration
Industry Specific Resources Related to COVID-19
Can Digital Construction Technology Help the Industry Survive the Pandemic? | Construction Companies Access CARES Act for Economic Relief During COVID-19 | Optimizing Business Processes for Telehealth Services | SBA Loans Overview | Paycheck Protection Plan Resource | SBA Loans Resource | How Nonprofits Can Remain Resilient Through COVID-19 Crisis | Nonprofit Pandemic Resources | AICPA Coronavirus Resource Center | Coronavirus Tax Relief – IRS
Local and Regional Resources
Personal Attention From Accounting Specialists
Our CPAs build a relationship with clients based on conversations about their needs, goals, and the unique difficulties they face. By working with the client as a partner, we’ve built our reputation for reliable tax planning, accounting, and other financial services.
Contact us today to see if DMJ & Co., PLLC is the right choice to deliver tax, accounting, and financial services with verifiable results for you.
DMJ & Co., PLLC COVID-19 Services
Due to the impact of coronavirus, it is essential that organizations have the right strategy in place as business resumes. Those who are looking closely at relief aid or other expanded benefits may find strategic options available to help cope with the COVID-19 pandemic. Analysis and planning will play an important role in improving the performance of an organization, during and after the current pandemic.
DMJ & Co., PLLC Office Announcements
K-1 & W-9 Resources
Click on the links below to view or print Schedule K-1 or W-9 instructions.
- 2020 Pocket Tax Guide
- Record Retention Guidelines
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning Letter – Personal
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning Letter – Business
- The Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange
- Disasters and Financial Planning- A Guide For Preparedness and Recovery
- At A Glance: Disaster Preparation Checklist
- Manufacturing Round Table – State of the Industry
- DMJ Electronic Communications: Portal and iPad FAQs
- Retreat Planning Insights for Medical and Dental Practices
- Identity Theft – Be Aware, Prepare, and Take Care
- U.S. Compliance Tax Filings and Disclosures for Foreign Entities plus Work Visas
- Take Time to Protect Your Business with Succession and Exit Planning
- Top Ten Steps of Succession Planning
- Record Retention Guidelines for Corporations & Individuals
- DMJ & Co., PLLC Client Portal
- Internal Revenue Service
- The U.S. Department of Labor
- The North Carolina State Board of CPA Examiners
- North Carolina Department of Revenue
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – Consumer Price Index
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”)
- The American Institute of CPAs
- Social Security Administration
- The North Carolina Department of Insurance
- Guilford County NC Tax Department
- North Carolina Secretary of State
- The North Carolina Association of CPAs
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”)
- The North Carolina Department of Labor