Resources & Links
DMJ & Co., PLLC has compiled a list of helpful financial resources, related documents, and links.
Resources & Links
DMJ & Co., PLLC has compiled a list of helpful financial resources, related documents, and relevant links.
Accounting Resources & Links
Personal attention. Verifiable Results.
We’re dedicated to establishing a personal relationship you can rely on when it comes to planning for taxes and managing your bottom line. That commitment includes offering the most requested resources and insights, all in one place.
The Links You Need
We built our accounting resources page because we know business doesn’t just happen from nine-to-five. Whether you need a quick form or to brush up before meeting with your CPA, these resources are available to help you meet your financial management needs head-on when you need it most.
These accounting resources are a great way to stay on top of your finances and provide insights into challenges we often help clients overcome. We encourage all of our clients to familiarize themselves with the available resources, so when a need arises, you know right where to go.
Personal Attention From Accounting Specialists
Our CPAs build a relationship with clients based on conversations about their needs, goals, and the unique difficulties they face. By working with the client as a partner, we’ve built our reputation for reliable tax planning, accounting, and other financial services.
Contact us today to see if DMJ & Co., PLLC is the right choice to deliver tax, accounting, and financial services with verifiable results for you.
K-1 & W-9 Resources
Click on the links below to view or print Schedule K-1 or W-9 instructions.
Busy Season Resources
- SafeSend Returns – 1040 Client Experience
- SafeSend Returns – Client Experience Video with K1 Distribution
- Pay Invoice
- Client Portal Links – DMJ & Co., PLLC Client Portal
- Client Portal Links – Former Roberson CPA Firm Client Portal
DMJ & Co., PLLC Office Announcements
- 2021 DMJ Tax Pocket Guide
- Record Retention Guidelines
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning Letter – Personal
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning Letter – Business
- The Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange
- Disasters and Financial Planning- A Guide For Preparedness and Recovery
- At A Glance: Disaster Preparation Checklist
- Take Time to Protect Your Business with Succession and Exit Planning
- Top Ten Steps of Succession Planning
- Record Retention Guidelines for Corporations & Individuals
- DMJ & Co., PLLC Client Portal
- Internal Revenue Service
- The U.S. Department of Labor
- The North Carolina State Board of CPA Examiners
- North Carolina Department of Revenue
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – Consumer Price Index
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”)
- The American Institute of CPAs
- Social Security Administration
- The North Carolina Department of Insurance
- Guilford County NC Tax Department
- North Carolina Secretary of State
- The North Carolina Association of CPAs
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”)
- The North Carolina Department of Labor