Learn more about the industries we serve. Can we help?
Transportation and Trucking Accounting
DMJ specializes in providing trucking accounting services and consulting to the transportation industry. The trucking, automotive, and transportation industries faces many challenges such as interstate registration, multi-state tax, financial solvency, merger and acquisition, capital asset acquisition, employment hiring and retention issues. Efficient business, financial and employment operations are chief priorities for the transportation industry. DMJ’s experienced team of professionals understands the unique needs of transportation business owners and can help companies reach their maximize potential through service and consulting.
As a North Carolina CPA and business consulting firm, DMJ welcomes complex cases from small locally owned businesses to multi-state carriers. We view it not as a problem, but as a challenge.
DMJ maintains active membership in the North Carolina Trucking Association, and we are frequent consultants and speakers on industry issues, regulations, and trends throughout North Carolina.
DMJ provides the following trucking accounting services for the trucking and transportation industry:
- Federal, State, and Local Tax Planning and Preparation
- Multi State Nexus Studies
- Financial Statement Audit, Reviews and Compilations
- Transition of Ownership and Management via Succession Planning
- Retail Automotive, Heavy Truck, and Equipment Dealerships
- Merger and Acquisition Reviews
- Lease vs. Purchase Analysis
- Fraud Detection and Prevention Services
- Green Energy Tax Consulting
- Business Valuations
- Comprehensive Personal Financial Planning and Asset Management