Learn more about the industries we serve. Can we help?
Hospitality and Restaurants
With profitability and efficient operations being of most critical concern, DMJ’s team of experienced accounting and business professionals have more than forty years of experience working with clients in the hospitality industry. DMJ’s accountants and business advisors understand the extensive and complex federal, state, and regulations, and can address clients concerns for managing supply costs and economic slowdowns, obtaining financing, and analyzing margins.
Working with DMJ, you will receive personal attention, industry-specific insights, and tax-saving opportunities through comprehensive planning and consulting. DMJ strives to keep clients informed of developments in Washington and Raleigh that could have an impact on your bottom line.
For years, DMJ’s hospitality team has been leading client engagements with business operations in fields such as:
- Hotels and Lodging
- Food Service Contractors
- Independent and Franchise Restaurants
- Distilleries and Craft Brew
- Golf Courses and Country Clubs
- Food and Beverage Distributors
- Family-owned and Privately-Held Businesses
DMJ’s team of professionals offers services to include:
- Tax Planning, Preparation, and Compliance
- Compliance and Reviews
- Franchise Owner/Operator Services
- Internal Controls and Fraud Prevention
- Reporting and Oversight
- Entity Structure and Ownership
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Cost Segregation Studies for Accelerated Depreciation of Buildings and Improvements
- Employer Social Security Credit for Employee Tips
- Business Succession and Exit Planning
North Carolina companies are poised for significant growth, and opportunities are available for those willing to lead the competitive marketplace. To partner with DMJ on an engagement in hospitality, contact us today.