Forbes has partnered with market research company Statista to create a list of the most recommended firms for tax and accounting services in the U.S.
To create the list of America’s Best Tax & Accounting Firms, the market research company Statista considered 1,800 survey responses from CPAs, enrolled agents, tax lawyers, accountants and CFOs between August 12 and September 13, 2019. Survey participants who worked for a tax or accounting firm could name up to ten firms for tax and ten firms for accounting that they would recommend if their company were not able to take on a client. Survey participants who worked in a company on the client side were asked to name up to ten firms each in tax and accounting that they would recommend based on their professional experience during the last three years. The firms that received the most recommendations were included on the list. Self-recommendations were not considered. The final list consists of 227 firms, with 202 recommended for tax services and 115 recommended for accounting services.
CPAmerica congratulates the following member firms on their recognition:
- Aldrich Group, headquartered in Salem, Ore.
- Aldridge Borden & Company, headquartered in Montgomery, Ala.
- Anglin Reichmann Armstrong, P.C., headquartered in Huntsville, Ala.
- Beasley, Mitchell & Co., LLP, headquartered in Las Cruces, N.M.
- Brickley DeLong, PC, headquartered in Muskegon, Mich.
- Brock, Schechter & Polakoff, LLP, headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Cg Tax, Audit & Advisory, headquartered in Toms River, N.J.
- Cooper Norman CPAs & Business Advisors, headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Coulter & Justus, P.C., headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn.
- CS&L CPAs, headquartered in Bradenton, Fla.
- Dennis, Gartland & Niergarth, headquartered in Traverse City, Mich.
- DMJ & Co., PLLC, headquartered in Greensboro, N.C.
- EFPR Group, LLP, headquartered in Rochester, N.Y.
- Erickson Brown & Kloster, P.C., headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Frazier & Deeter, LLC, headquartered in Atlanta, Ga.
- Gollob Morgan Peddy PC, headquartered in Tyler, Texas
- Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP, headquartered in Canton, Mass.
- GRF CPAs & Advisors, headquartered in Bethesda, Md.
- Harper & Whitfield, P.C., headquartered in Farmington, Conn.
- JamisonMoneyFarmer PC, headquartered in Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A., headquartered in Ridgeland, Miss.
- Maxwell Locke & Ritter LLP, headquartered in Austin, Texas
- Nail McKinney P A, headquartered in Tupelo, Miss.
- Robinson, Grimes & Company, P.C., headquartered in Columbus, Ga.
- RTBH Certified Public Accountants, headquartered in Mobile, Ala.
- SME CPAs, headquartered in Augusta, Ga.
- Thomas Howell Ferguson, P.A., headquartered in Tallahassee, Fla.
- Whaley Hammonds Tomasello Accountants & Advisors, headquartered in McDonough, Ga.
To see the full listing, please visit: https://www.forbes.com/best-tax-firms/#3804720424bd.
About CPAmerica, Inc.:
An accounting association made up of independent certified public accounting firms that built on four key goals: to continuously improve; to make more money; to strengthen relationships among member firms; and to bring prestige to firms both domestically and internationally. As a member of the eighth largest global accounting network Crowe Global, CPAmerica expands to over 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in 130 countries, and has a combined firm revenue of $4.3 billion. Learn more about CPAmerica at www.cpamerica.org.
ABOUT DMJ & Co., PLLC
Established in 1949, DMJ is a Top 300 CPA firm with offices in Greensboro, Sanford, Durham, and Wilmington, North Carolina. DMJ offers an array of services, including certified public accounting, wealth management, and medical and dental practice consulting. It also provides a host of specialized services, such as technology and international tax consulting, cost segregation, ERISA audits, and succession planning for privately-held businesses. For more information about DMJ and its long-term affiliation with CPAmerica Inc., visit www.dmj.com.